My new flat screen TV!

Saturday, February 3, 2007

cleaning crazy day!

I will tell you all it is amazing how those little Mr. Clean erasers work! I cleaned my kitchen this morning and my son-11 years old helped, well he used an eraser on my cupboards and floor, they had some scuff marks, some on my floor were black, I think from running shoes from my other son's shoes. Well wow it took some elbow grease on my son's part-but the floors look great where all the marks were! I am finally starting to get some cleaning done! I turned the music up loud put my bandanna over my hair, took my allergy pill, and 4 hours later I was done the kitchen/dining area and the living room! Really great!! I am doing laundry all day too, soooo much bed linens during the winter, seems the kids drag blankets everywhere they go, even though the house is 22 all the time! I am glad I have that all done, but doesn't it seem that you just get it all done, then a few hours later it just starts all over again! I am frustrated! Oh well, tomorrow's another day!

I am going to go pay some bills online, watch a movie, have a hot bath and read a good book that I have been meaning to start-that or put together a puzzle that I bought way before Christmas to get it done so I can hang it up! I bought it because it is a country scene and my kitchen is very country and I am gluing it together afterwards, then hanging it on my wall! Well off I go-to have some time to myself! First I am tucking the kids in bed to thoroughly enjoy it! Ta ta for now!

No comments:

at the river side

at the river side