My new flat screen TV!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Well what a long Sunday today. I worked 8-5 today, but went to Timmy's for a coffee and bagel for break. We unloaded 3 skids of lots of christmas goodies. All kinds of ideas for new earrings, and crafts to make. We got in some nice glass jars in which I am going to make some bath salts for teacher gifts-we all need a little relaxation sometime right? Well I won't be keeping anyone too long today as I have had a long day and have to send in my avon order too yet. As promised here is a good quick recipe......


homemade pancakes;

mix all together in large bowl;

1 1/2 cups flour
1-2 tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. salt
3 tsp. baking powder
1 egg
1 3/4 cup milk
2 tbsp. oil

mix well and cook in hot frying pan till brown and flip-enjoy!
p.s. can also add one mashed banana, 1/2 cup chocolate chips or even some blueberries-Mmmm good.

No comments:

at the river side

at the river side