My new flat screen TV!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

IMAGINE, AN HOUR TO POST TODAY!


I went to a candle/bath products party last night. I worked 11 hours and still because of politics had to go to keep piece! Also you know you have to buy something too right, because you went so you just have to buy because my cousin was having the party and the more she sells the bigger gift she gets, and she really wants this basket worth $60 and she has to sell $x.00 before she gets it. She tells you that christmas is coming do all your shopping here, well my shopping has been done for 2 months for christmas, so guess I will have to buy something for myself is all. I ended up spending a whopping $40 on things I didn't need and didn't like! Just because of her gift she just had to have. I am not even sure if she ended up with it or not either. I bought a soy candle (strong scented one, and did you know they didn't leave black on your ceilings, had to have one of those!), also a tart warmer with 2 bottles of scented oil and some tarts too. My house should soon smell like a bakery soon since they are all sweet smelling things! I didn't get to enjoy my own home last night till 10pm!

I think my new year's resolution is going to be visiting more people's blogs. I check out some of course now that I know they indeed exsist, but I mean read and post a message to them too! This is my resolution, maybe I will get a couple of resolutions to try to do.

I am sitting here with my coffee with french vanilla creamer of course, and relaxing, well kinda. My 2 boys are driving me insane, gotta love P.A. days! They are 11 and 12 and fight like nuts! I think they do it to just drive their mother to drink then when I do drink they ask me "mom are you an alcholic" and laugh. There is just no winning! So here I sit resorting to my coffee with french vanilla and hoping it is enough!

I have definately decided to start making and selling earrings. I get at LEAST 20 comments a day at the store on them. My hubby says to charge $5 a pair, but I think it depends on the ornament I put on and work envolved. I will buy everything to make all of them this year, but will start selling them next year.

Well recipe time!!!


Easy Casserole Cabbage Rolls;

325 degree preheated oven for 1 1/2 hours

3 cups shredded cabbage
1 pound hamburger
1 onion, sliced

Grease casserole pan. Cook hamburger but don't brown. Layer in casserole dish.
Mix together;

1 tin tomato soup
1 tin water
6 tbsp. long grain rice
1 tsp. salt

pour over cabbage and meat. Bake.


I am all about easy and this is definately for all you who like easy as well. Hope you enjoy!
Till next time gang-over and out!

No comments:

at the river side

at the river side