My new flat screen TV!

Friday, January 12, 2007

Crazy day blues!

I had one heck of a day today. I think it was because it started oh soooo early-like 4:30am! I was dressed, showered and ready to go to work at 6am! I was sitting at Timmy's at 6:30am and not working until 8am! Hum drum huh? Well anyways at work we had soooo much to do and so very little time to do it in too! We had 4 skids to put out, and some yet left from the day before. There were only 2 of us to put it out too! Wow what a day! I am tired!
Now I have been sitting here for 2 hours trying to figure out these crazy Mp3's the kids got from christmas. I can't get it-just can't!!!!! I have gotten as far as downloading some mp3's that we have on cd-but that's it-can't figure out how to get those little songs to jump into that little grey box! Help!~
Well my eyes are so bugged out from reading all these instructions that I can't understand!
Oh I had the please of promoting a young gentleman at the store yesterday, made his day I think! It was the most fun I have had since becoming manager, besides getting the store into shape again! I can't wait till inventory is over with though-sooooo much to do and not enough hours to do it all in either!
Well gotta run-going to go watch a movie with kids-talk soon-tata for now-Barb

No comments:

at the river side

at the river side