My new flat screen TV!

Friday, January 5, 2007

Here I am, take me as I am!

I know, I know, it's been a week-I really suck! Well no actually I was sick this week! When I wasn't dragging my ass into work I was either in the hot steamy tub, or in bed! I am glad I did come online tonight though-hey Ch@d and hey Tara! Welcome to my nutty blog, where if I say anything bad about anyone, please do forgive me, I am probably just PMS ing-honestly! I have issues, some I just have to rant and rave about, it helps with the process, well this is what my shrink tells me anyways. I have cut down from 4 visits a week to only 2!! It really has nothing at all to do with him not wanting to see me more, that is what he told me, should I believe that?? Hmmm.....
I have definite issues today about smells..... My nose hairs have smells implanted in them tonight! I was going to try spraying febreeze up my nose until the kids reminded me that they were watching me! What do I do?? Can I rub some nair on it and then remove it all?? Ya brb-gotta try that.....read bottle, said not to use on face dammit, my nose is part of my face!!! The reason that I want my nose gone is because the backroom at my work STINKS! We called a plumber because we think it is rotting food in the P trap of the taps, but heck, it smells like something DIED in there! It smells like really really dirty, sweaty feet! Okay sweaty feet that have been put into an oven to cook on 350 degrees for an hour!!! We had the mall maintenance guy come and look at it, he put some cleaning stuff down there, but all it did for an hour was make it smell like pretty, flowery stinky feet!! I will keep you updated on that situation!
I watched the movie Johnny English today, anyone watch that?? Oh talk about funny! I love Rowan Atkinson though! I love stupid funny-it is great to laugh at someone other than myself for once! If anyone has any good movies they have watched lately please let me know, I would love to hear a little about it, then I could rent it for my movie night with my boys-thanks a million!
I am off the weekend, and I plan on using it wisely, of course I won't get done everything I want to, because it never ever works out that way! I want to get my craft room organized finally so I can show it off! I have soooo much stuff that I need ideas on how to organize it and display it all. I bought baskets, I bought peg board, I have cork board, I have some magnetic strips for the wall, I mean I have lots of things to use, but need a professional! I am thinking on calling in Clean Sweep Crew from TLC, but you know what they'd do with my stuff don't you? That's right, they'd make me go from having 10 totes of scrapbooking supplies to 4, or from having 6 totes of yarn to 2 or something crazy like that. Heck I just want them to organize the stuff I have. Heck I even have bought 6 books on organization, but they haven't helped because I put them somewhere.....somewhere in this crazy room! 911====help!!!!!!!!! I am trapped, I can't get to my crafts, can't find my crafts, heck I can't even see my craft table here! Lucky I can find my computer in here!
Well off I go-not sure where to start-but for me I am going to check out a website I heard sooooo much about from a great friend of mine, Carrie-it is called www.flylady.net I am going to see if it gets me motivated or not, I need all the help I can get. Maybe I can get some of my workers from work, pretend to be having a party,,,, yeah party, and okay I might have to slip a little something into the punch before I drop the bomb that it isn't really a house warming party, but a house cleaning party!! Hey-could happen! Until next time my friends-take care of yourself, and each other-that sure sounds familiar-noooooooooo I don't watch Jerry Springer!! Get out of here! Well see you-I got to go do my pole dance to get warmed up-bye bye

No comments:

at the river side

at the river side