My new flat screen TV!

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Dull and boring day today.

I would tell you lots of exciting things that I did today, but hey, that would be a lie! I will tell you what I did though, and maybe you can tell me if it is as boring as I think it was, but you know what? It sure as heck beats being at work today, I just needed a "nothing to do day" I really did! I slept until 11am-yes 11! I wasn't really in a deep sleep until then, but slept really really good until at least 9. I was so excited about sleeping past 7! I have been sick for over a week now, and I am feeling worse as it is breaking up. I feel totally drained. When I woke up at 11 I folded some laundry and had lunch with the kids. At 12 I went back in to the bedroom to wake hubby up=he works until 4am, but I knew he didn't want to sleep the whole day away. We layed in bed and just talked for awhile until he was totally awake and ready to move. We then went into the living room and watched Smokey and the Bandit number 2 on dvd, then watched number 3 as well. Hubby didn't get to finish watching it has he had to go into work again for 4pm. The kids and myself then had some supper when the movie was over. Then we went and cleaned their rec-room downstairs. We then came back upstairs and watched yet another movie, Liar Liar with Jim Carrey. What a movie! Now I am online and kids all tucked in. Pretty boring huh-=movies and cleaning up! Well I won't keep ya any longer, cause you know.... I have sooooo much things to do! I just don't have the energy to do any of them!! LOL-chat soon!

1 comment:

Lorey said...

Hi Barb

MY husband and I just moved to Pembroke, you already know this as you posted on that blog. Sometimes I forget that other people can read them lol but thanks for the good tiddings anyhow. How long have you lived in Pembroke? We have been here about 4 days now and I am loving it. I mean people actually stop to let you make a left hand turn!!!!! Hospitality on the roads?? unheard of in Windsor. We have yet to make any friends here as we are mostly house ridden till we get our place fixed up. Is there any good restaurants here? Other than East Side Marios and Chineese? Perhaps a nice localy owned diner of sorts? Well hope to here from you. Thanks again

Lorey

at the river side

at the river side