My new flat screen TV!

Friday, December 29, 2006

Eat all the chocolate till resolution time!

Well here I sit at 10:13 pm on Friday night. What is it that I am doing you ask?? Do you really want to know? Well okay-here goes-I am eating chocolate-and not just a chocolate bar either-I had 2 people set me up for failure this year-my old boss and my mother! Not just a little chocolate either and not cheap stuff-the good kind that you just have to eat and there is no way you want to share it either! I am having a strict resolution for new year's this year-trying to loose a few pounds, well more than a few, but if I say too high I am just setting myself up for failure then! I am doing paper work for work tonight-so I do NEED the sugar right?? After all I do need to stay awake to do it, so why not right? Well you know if I eat it all before Monday it will take me 6 months just to take off the weight that I gained just from eating the stuff! I am rather enjoying it at this moment though! What is it with people who give out chocolates for christmas? Do they think they are being nice-really? Hello-I am far from NEEDING chocolate-I am very far from anorexia! Hey a nice bubble bath or some earrings would suit me just fine! Oh well, enough about chocolate=hey wait I will brb-need another one-lol!

Hey for all you people some info about Dollarama if you didn't know and don't want to look stupid asking any of us employees at the store when you come in-just fyi....
1. We don't have 1/2 off sales after a holiday, and when you see empty aisles the next day after
one doesn't mean we are closing either!
2. Everything yes everything, even if it is marked more, is $1 or less! Really! It doesn't matter which cashier you ask!
3. We don't need to be told what things are less than $1-we won't over charge you=we know our prices, they are in our head!
4. We don't as of yet sell cell phones, toasters, rechargeable batteries, cameras, or televisions, yes we have been asked for it all! Hey okay-maybe some day we will get it in-Maybe-we can only hope!
5. Yes I do work here-I am wearing an ugly green apron, standing on a ladder and putting stock onto shelves from a huge box!
6. Oh and we are people too-not robots, we have feelings, as well as days off-so if we are with our kids, pushing a cart, hair a mess, with a coat on, chances are pretty high we are just shopping ourselves, let us do our thing and find someone who can help you k?

I am sure I can tell you lots and lots of things as I think of them, which I will because people drive me insane with their stupid questions! Like I am so sure-do people even think before they speak anymore????

Oh and when I am shopping at walmart-really-don't stop me either-I don't work there at all and really don't know where earplugs are kept! I know you know me from somewhere, but it isn't there!

Well off I go to finish up my christmas pack up package, needed a break to "vent", thanks for that!
Night for now-lots of luck in life love and ??? lollipops-how does that saying go anyways???

1 comment:

Ch@D said...

Barb, don't do what Tara said. Don't bring those chocolates to work. We might eat them all and then get stuffed & sleepy!! LOL

at the river side

at the river side