My new flat screen TV!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

OVER AND DONE WITH!

Well I am soooo excited! I have taken my christmas stuff down at home and got some cleaning done on boxing day. Now today at work we packed up 5 skids of Christmas so it is now out of the way-but guess what guys?? Valentine's day stuff coming in tomorrow!! Can't wait! Then week after is Easter-crazy huh?
What did I get for Christmas you asked?? Well from kids I got 2 pairs of jeans, 2 long sleeved t-shirts, a vest, 8 pairs of socks, 9 pairs of underwear, pair of slippers and my most favorite gift from them, a new cutter for my scrapbook's! From my parents I got some icy squares chocolates and a gold anklet. From my aunt a christmas water fountain. From my father-in-law a gift card for northern reflections. From my mother-in-law a black and white puzzle of boats, a candle holder, set of 4 battery operated candles, and a crazy dancing gingerbread man! From my brother's family a chocolate making factory. Lastly from my gift exchange at work a box of premium chocolates-which I am eating now, and a bath set from calgon-TAKE ME AWAY!! Lots of nice gifts. I have one more christmas to go in January with my husband's mom's side of the family-we go to Peterborough for that-I can't wait!
Well no recipe today-gotta get to bed-now being manager of the store I have to get my sleep to make sure to be on the ball. I have to make sure to organize every one's time as well as be checking on everyone-not an easy job as I have found out! Take care everyone-promise some recipes for sure this weekend on here-I got lots from that cookie exchange at work-and some even good ones-LOL-bye bye for now-happy new year!

No comments:

at the river side

at the river side