My new flat screen TV!

Saturday, December 9, 2006

What a day!!

Well that is how I feel today, just as you feel when you are thinking of this picture-is that a man playing an instument? Or is it a woman's face? I AM CONFUSED! I worked today with mostly teenagers, and what in the world is the world coming too>? The ones today I was working with just would not listen to simple instructions! They won't listen to authority or don't care, whichever. They simply just do what they please and all the while just laughing when you ask or even tell them what to do! I thought I would do it the nice way by gently telling them what to do, but had to resort to saying "well if you don't want to work I can always send you home!" I hate hearing that language out of my mouth, but I just have to be stern and put my foot down!

I felt like tearing my hair out today! Store was busy and what do they care? Well they will care come January when everything slows down and the ones that actually work get the hours, well who'll have the last laugh then? Well geez, don't they realize good work gets rewarded? Okay enough about that stuff!

I work at dollarama and man do I have fun (usually) there. Today we got in some pretty amazing things for a buck! We got in a hand held bissel carpet cleaner-it takes batteries and cleans furniture too, it even comes with an attachment and a bottle of cleaner-HELLO-a buck!
Today too-barbie colored body foam soap, and barbie bubblegum scented bubble bath-750ml!
Also 2 bob the builder chap stick with a bob the builder stamper! Oh and a bag of 40 strawberry halls-40!! All for $1! Can you imagine what else you can find at the store-shop daily cause things come in every day and like the bissel thing they go within the day-like our hershey's bag of kisses with caramel or peanut butter-sells elsewhere for $3! Come see me-keep me in a job! Not that I am worried because we are busy every day! We are the store everyone can still afford come January! Hope to see you through my cash!


Well I have a project to do tonight with my son-so you all have fun with the hustle and bustle of trying to get all the stuff done for the big day. I have Monday off and I plan on finishing it all up on that day-if not-well let's just say I am in some trouble come christmas eve-might have to pull an all nighter then!

Till next time gang!

No comments:

at the river side

at the river side