My new flat screen TV!

Friday, December 15, 2006

Well hey there guys, my countdown is on..... any bets on if I can get it all done by the big day? I really doubt it myself now. By the time I get off work each day, wait for a ride and get home and eat and clean up, it's time to go to bed to start it all over again tomorrow! Although I did just finish watching Polar Express with the boys. It was a neat movie, wouldn't watch it again anytime soon, but it was nice. I can't believe that it is animation! Wow! I am typing a short message tonight and hopefully tomorrow night I will have more stamina to type more. Tomorrow I am only working 8 hours so I won't feel as tired! I am just going to type in a nice little recipe here for today and then be on my way-happy shopping, wrapping, baking, and all that jazz to you all. Here is the recipe for the day......

Never Fail Pie Crust

1 pound shortening
5 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. white sugar
1 egg
3 tbsp. vinegar
1/2 cup water

Knead .

No comments:

at the river side

at the river side