My new flat screen TV!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Red Fridays

I hope this picture is okay for you all to see. In our christmas parade this year there were the military and check out the red and green glow sticks. They had quite the cheering section! It brought tears to my eyes to see how proud everyone was! Heck I am so proud of our guys! I know so many people that are over there, went over, and are yet to go over as i am sure everyone does. With my dad being military too just brings it all the more closer to home for me! We took a picture at my work to send over to all the guys, we all had santa hats on and of course it was red friday that day! It was nice to know we were putting a smile on some of their faces knowing we care! Even if the smile only lasts a millisecond, it was so worth it!
I Barb have decided to start selling earrings! I am starting my own little business. Gotta start small, but that's the way I have to do it. I wear crazy christmas earrings at work all the time and get so many people asking me where I buy my earrings and when I tell them that I make them they all ask if I sell them, usually I say no, but my darling husband told me I should. So I started making them. I made 20 pairs last night, I came up with all differnt ways to market them, and even came up with a name for it. Fancy Ears by Barb, I might change it soon if I can get an idea for a better name, but for now-it works!
Well gotta run for today, I have to make up my business cards to go on those earrings! Have a super day everyone-12 days till the big day!

No comments:

at the river side

at the river side